Terms & Conditions
1. It is agreed by both parties that the terms set out on the booking form is the total agreement made and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless agreed by both parties in writing.
2. The client understands and accepts that the photographic coverage, including the number of images taken, will be as the photographer’s professional expertise determines given the weather and other circumstances on the day. Although every effort will be made to comply with the client’s wishes, the photographer shall be granted complete artistic licence in relation to poses and the locations used. Special requests from the client will not form binding instructions.
3. The reservation fee is to be paid at the time of booking and the balance of the fee is to be paid no later than 7 days prior to the date of the wedding.
4. In the very unlikely event of a total photographic failure, then all moneys paid by the client (including the reservation fee) will be refunded in full. In this case or on cancellation of this contract by either party or in any other circumstance, the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the contract. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss.
5. The due performance of this contract is subject to alteration or cancellation by either party owing to any cause beyond their control. The client may cancel this contract at any time by giving written notice to the photographer but, in doing so, shall forfeit any monies paid.
6. The client hereby allows the photographer to display any images included in this contract in their studio, portfolios, wedding exhibitions, website, Facebook site and advertising.
7. When on location shoot, ameerismailphotography.com will not accept responsibility for any injury for any member in the group going to/coming from or during shoot.
8. All images are copyright protected © 2018 and remain the property of www.ameerismailphotography.com, unless otherwise stated.